Sunday, October 17, 2010

Most Precious

My mom called me yesterday to remind me that today was the big day where the judges would announce the winners for the contest we entered Chase in last month. The contest proceeds benefit Riley Hospital and since my niece is a Riley baby I thought this would be a perfect cause. We entered him in the most beautiful and most precious categories for the one year olds. He did not want anything to do with having his picture taken that day. He was crying so hard and did not even let me put him down. He was holding onto me like a monkey. I was amazed with the shots the photographer was able to get due to his lack of cooperation! We picked two pics and entered those. I called my mom on my way to hear the judging and she told me they had already announced him as a runner-up for most beautiful for his age group. Right as I walked in they had just announced him as winner of most precious for his age group!!!! He got his first two trophies today! So cute! Plus they raised over $4000 for Riley! What a great cause! I brought his trophies home and showed them to him. He was so excited to carry them around even though he has no clue what they are or what they are for.

Here is the pic of the most beautiful:

And the WINNER OF THE MOST PRECIOUS:

Isn't he adorable? Maybe he has a future in modeling afterall! Best part is we get to keep all of the pictures (even the ones with him crying!)

1 comment: