Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First day of winter

Today is not only my birthday, but also the first day of winter and BRRRR is it cold!!! It feels like we have already had at least a month of winter considering how much snow we've had. I'm pretty sure we will be having a white Christmas though!


My hubby treated me to an amazing birthday dinner at Oakley's. I decided I wanted to go somewhere I have never been and Oakley's was highly recommended to me by a couple of friends (thanks Dave & Meredith!!) Everything sounded so good, so we had multiple courses and left feeling more than satisfied. I am so glad we tried something new!


I have asked for a DSLR for my birthday so I can actually start posting pics!! I now just need to figure out which one! Any recommendations??? Canon vs. Nikon vs. ???


Let me know any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment