Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm 26 weeks!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: cucumber
                                                 Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 27 lbs
                                          Maternity Clothes: anything that keeps me comfy
 Gender: GIRL!!!!
                                   Movement: She's been kicking and jabbing for several weeks now!
                                     Sleep: I'm loving our new mattress and getting much better sleep
                                       What I miss: Being able to get up and go whenever I want
                                           Cravings: Watermelon!!! I'm also still craving cereal.
                                  Symptoms: intermittent contractions and a basketball shaped belly
                Best Moment this week: Love when Chase gets down and sings to my belly! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment