Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm 30 weeks

I'm 30 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: Head of lettuce

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Too much to track!

Gender: GIRL!!!!

Movement: She is pretty active! Right now she is head down. Let's hope she stays that way for delivery!

Sleep: Getting up to use the bathroom every 3-4 hours, but overall still sleeping well

What I miss: Wishing I could go shopping for this little lady and hang out with my friends for all of their kiddos birthday parties

Cravings: Still loving the watermelon. Also, have been eating more ice cream! Chase is loving that he gets to eat ice cream everytime I do!

Symptoms: Fatigue and puffiness. Contractions are continuing. Unfortunately, I did not have quite as good of a check up this last week. My cervical length went down by a centimeter and I had some funneling. I had to get betamethasone shots to help develop her lungs in case of early delivery. I will now be going twice a week for check ups.
 
Best Moment this week: I passed my 3 hour glucose tolerance test! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment